Online registration is available for schools in our District. It is done via MyEducation BC, the provincial student information system.
💡 Before starting the registration process, have the following documents ready:
- Francophone program membership form – This form is a prerequisite for admission to the schools of the Conseil scolaire francophone.
- Birth certificate (with names of both parents).
- Parents’ legal document proving relationship to the child (passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Immigration documents if your family is not Canadian: residence card, passport or visa.
- Child’s vaccination booklet.
- Child Medical Care Card
- Proof of address (rental contract, electricity bill, etc.)
💡 Once you have started the process and filled in some demographic information for your child, you can save it and continue the process later by clicking “Save and Close”. The registration will remain available with the status “Not submitted”.